AMG Case Managers know that each client and their situation is unique and that’s why we provide a service which is designed specifically to meet the needs of individual clients and their families. We work with clients to help improve their quality of life following a serious injury. We are involved in co-ordinating rehabilitation programmes for clients who require intensive support and assistance.
How We Work
Our case managers work with families, solicitors, receivers, trustees and other professionals to offer a comprehensive case management and reablement service. The duties of our case management include:
- The initial provision of comprehensive case management reports for medico-legal purposes.
- Direct recruitment of carers, support workers and rehabilitation assistants.
- Continuous case management pre- and post-settlement.
- Liaison with care agencies and continued monitoring of agency input.
- Ongoing review of care packages.
- Ensuring that each client is matched with the appropriate case manager.